D’VASH BBQ CHICKEN
1 tbsp Salt
1 tsp Black pepper
4 clove crushed garlic
2 tbsp Lemon juice
3 tbsp D’vash Date Nectar
3/4 cup BBQ sauce
1 tbsp Siracha
- Add salt, pepper, lemon juice, garlic, and D’vash Date Nectar to chicken in a zip lock bag and marinate for 4+ hours
- When ready to cook- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Lay chicken – skin side down- on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 400°F for about 25-30 mins.
- Mix BBQ sauce and Siracha in a small bowl (more or less Siracha depending on how much spice you like)
- About 10mins into baking, baste chicken with BBQ mixture. And bake for another 10mins. Flip chicken over and baste with BBQ mixture and finish cooking.
- After chicken is finished cooking, broil the chicken on low for about 5 minutes just to caramelize it a bit more
Be the first to receive updates on new arrivals, special promos and sales.