Click here to receive $2 off your first purchase of D'vash Date Nectar (16.6oz). Discount will appear in your cart once you hit 'checkout'.
1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup D’vash Date Nectar
1/4 cup of oil
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup of chopped walnuts
A generous pinch of cinnamon
A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a muffin pan with liners and keep it ready.
- Sift together both the flours, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Add the chopped walnuts to this and mix well.
- In another bowl, take the bananas, mash them well with help of a fork. To this mashed bananas add D’vash Date Nectar and oil. Mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix it together with a spatula. Fill up the muffin cup until 2/3 rd. I filled it up 3/4 and they did spill out a bit and have that muffin top. To avoid that and get a even shaped top, use 6-cup muffin tray + 2 silicon moulds and fill them up till 2/3 -rds.
- If you prefer, you can top the muffins with some chopped walnuts.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 22-25 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Take it out of the oven, let it sit on a wire rack to cool a bit and serve.