Salted Caramel Chocolate Fudge
This vegan delight combines the rich flavors of toffee caramel and dark chocolate to create a fudgy treat that will have you coming back for more. Made with the natural sweetness of our Khalas Dates and the creaminess of coconut cream, this fudge is both delicious and simple to make. Drizzled with a luscious caramel sauce made from date syrup and raw cashew butter, each bite offers a heavenly blend of salty-sweet.
For the fudge:
- 1 ½ cups Khalas Dates
- 1 5.4oz Can of coconut cream
- 1 8.8oz bag of unsweetened
- 100% dark chocolate (vegan)
- Pinch of salt
For the caramel:
- ¼ Cup date syrup
- ¼ Cup raw cashew butter
- Combine the Khalas dates and coconut cream together in a sauce pan and cook until the dates have broken down, and the mixture is golden brown.
- Remove from heat and blend until smooth. Melt the chocolate with a double boiler (you can use a metal bowl on a pot of boiling water).
- Combine chocolate and date mixture to make the fudge and set aside.
- Make the caramel by simply combining date syrup and raw cashew butter.
- Press the fudge into a lined pan and top with caramel, pretzels and salt.
- Place in the fridge or freezer for about 15 minutes, serve and enjoy
The All Natural Vegan for D'vash Organics
Be the first to receive updates on new arrivals, special promos and sales.