Red Velvet Donuts
There's something so romantic and elegant about red velvet. Maybe it's the color, maybe it's the name. All we know is that we LOVE the flavor.
-1 cup flour
-2 tbsp cocoa powder
-1 tsp baking powder
-1/2 cup D'vash date syrup
-2 tbsp oil
-1/2 cup milk
-drops of red food colouring
-1/4 cream cheese
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
-2-3 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 375ºF
- Combine together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder
- Add in the date syrup, egg, oil, and milk. Mix to combine
- Add in a few drops of food colouring
- Mix well until fully incorporated
- Pour batter into a greased donut pan
- Bake for 12-15 min
- While you let the donuts cool, create the icing
- Using an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar and milk
- Dip the donuts in the icing and enjoy!
Recipe created by Sunny Yue
Be the first to receive updates on new arrivals, special promos and sales.