Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
Every bite bursts with the pure juicy flavor of raspberries. Chewy, homey, and completely comforting they will become a new favorite!
The crust and crumble packs both warm nutty flavor and texture. Sliced almonds and hearty oats create both a crunchy bite while also giving a little chew. These are the type of dessert perfect for an after school treat or evening confection.
The easy homemade raspberry jam requires just three simple, clean ingredients. Fresh raspberries are combined with water and the date syrup for a true taste of summer.
- 3 cups raspberries
- ⅓ cup D'vash Date Syrup
- ¼ cup water
Crust and Crumble
- 12 tbsp Dairy Free butter
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ¾ cup Gluten Free 1.1 flour
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup D'vash Date Syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp kosher salt
1 ¼ tsp baking powder
- Add all of the ingredients to a small stockpot over medium heat.
- Allow the raspberries to cook for 10 minutes. Use a potato masher to mash them down a little.
- Allow the raspberries to cook another 10-15 minutes until the liquid has evaporated. Set aside.
Gluten and Dairy Free Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8x8 baking dish with nonstick baking spray and set aside.
- Add all of the ingredients for the crust to a bowl. Use a fork or pastry cutter to combine the ingredients. It should form a sandy texture
- Press ⅔ of the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the top.
- Sprinkle the remaining crust mixture over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool before serving. Enjoy!
Be the first to receive updates on new arrivals, special promos and sales.