Pumpkin Spice Latte Syrup
Move over, Starbucks! We've got a healthier and more delicious version!
You can make your own Healthy Pumpkin Spice Syrup in 10 minutes and is so flavorful - this one does not disappoint.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup D'vash Date Syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla paste or extract
- Combine ingredients and a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil then let simmer for ~10 minutes until a syrup forms
- Add more water as needed for a runnier texture.
- Pour into a bottle of choice and allow to cool
- Add to your coffee as desired
- Store in a sealed contained in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.
Recipe from @Side_of_Stef for D'vash Organics
Be the first to receive updates on new arrivals, special promos and sales.