Featuring the flavors of fall, we are swooning over these vegan cheesecake bars.
The base is made from Date Pecan Energy Bars and come out perfectly every time.
- 2 Cups raw cashews soaked
- 1 Can coconut cream
- 1 15oz Can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 Cup D'vash date syrup
- 1 Teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 Cup cacao nibs or dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 x 6 pack D'vash Chocolate Pecan Cocoa Brownie Date Bars
1. Begin by soaking your cashews in water, and placing the coconut cream in the fridge, for a few hours, or overnight.
2. Once the cashews are soft, add them to a blender with the pumpkin puree, D'vash date syrup, pumpkin pie spice, and the hard cream from the coconut cream, discard the water left in the can. Blend until smooth.
3. Add the cacao nibs and pulse lightly.
4. Assemble the crust by combining 6 bars together and pressing into a greased/nonstick brownie pan. Pour the filling on top, using a spatula to scrape down the edges. Smooth out the bars and place in the fridge for a couple hours (if you are in a time crunch, you can set in the freezer and it will set faster).
5. Top with pecans, cacao nibs, and dairy-free chocolate, and enjoy!