Pistachio Loaf Cake
Indulge in the delightful flavors of our Pistachio Loaf Cake, a treat that combines the irresistible taste of finely ground pistachios with the natural sweetness of Date Syrup. This easy-to-follow recipe yields a moist and tender loaf cake that will satisfy your cravings.
- 1 1/3 cup (175g) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heaping 1/2 cup (75g) pistachios + some for topping
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temp
- 1 cup Date Syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 375F (~191C) and prepare a loaf tin. If using a plain loaf tin, grease and line with parchment paper. If using a molded loaf tin, grease and dust with flour - tap the flour around the pan to coat all the crevices and discard excess by tapping the pan upside down.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Chop the pistachios until they are finely ground.
- Cream the butter and Date Syrup until well mixed and fully incorporated, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Add the eggs to the butter and date syrup mixture one at a time, mixing completely between additions, and then add vanilla.
- Fold the Date Syrup mixture into the dry ingredients until well mixed and no streaks of flour remain.
- Fold the finely chopped pistachios into the batter until incorporated.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 25-30 min, or until a toothpick through the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- If using a molded pan, now is the moment of truth! Go ahead and release the cake.
- Garnish with chopped pistachios and Date Syrup.
Chelsea Quenneville for D'vash Organics
Be the first to receive updates on new arrivals, special promos and sales.