- 1 pineapple, cored cut into 1" cubes
- 3 tbsp D'vash Date Syrup
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup butter, cold (dairy free)
½ cup Gluten Fre flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add the pineapple and date syrup to a 7x10 baking dish. Mix to combine.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to a separate bowl. Mix to combine. The mixture should be sandy in appearance
4. Sprinkle the crumble all over the top of the pineapple.
5. Bake for 30 minutes until the top is lightly golden brown. Enjoy!
Recipe from The Salty Cooker - go check out her amazing recipes
Be the first to receive updates on new arrivals, special promos and sales.