These copycat KitKats can be made in 15 minutes and require only a few ingredients which you probably already have in your pantry! It makes them a great option for when those cravings hit.
This recipe captures all the elements of the traditional KitKat you know and love, but without the guilt. So go ahead! Break me off a piece of that Copycat D'vash KitKat bar!
10 sheets of graham crackers
Creamy nut butter of choice
1 cup dark chocolate
1. Cut each graham cracker in half then slice half again, to create 4 smaller rectangles per graham cracker sleeve.
2. Spread a layer of date syrup on a piece of cracker then add another piece on top and spread nut butter and gently press down another piece on top so the 3 pieces stick together
3. repeat for remaining graham crackers
4. place in the fridge for a few minutes while you melt chocolate
5. gently dip each bar into the melted chocolate to coat completely then add to tray.
6. Place in fridge to set for an hour and enjoy!
Image and recipe created by @idahuang_
Be the first to receive updates on new arrivals, special promos and sales.