Cookie Dough Stuffed Dates
That's right! And this cookie dough is completely safe to eat raw. Gluten free and made with only four ingredients. We warn you, these are dangerously delicious.
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup nut butter
- 1/4 cup Date Syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Choc Chips, measured with the heart
- Khalas Dates, pits removed
- In a bowl, combine almond flour, nut butter, date syrup, and vanilla
- Mix until combined and smooth
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Roll 1-2 tsp of dough into an oval shape
- Butterfly your dates open and fill with your cookie dough
- Optional: add some bonus chocolate chips to the top of each date
- Melt some chocolate and drizzle on top. Optional: sprinkle course salt
Be the first to receive updates on new arrivals, special promos and sales.