Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 Tbsp + 2 tsp cacao powder
- 5 pitted D'vash dates - soaked for 15-20 minutes
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups of dairy-free milk
- 4 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp freeze dried raspberries (optional)
- 2 chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter (optional)
- 1 Tbsp chopped pecans (optional
- D'vash date syrup to top
1. Combine the dairy-free milk, soaked dates, cacao powder, and cinnamon in a food processor. Pulse until the dates have been completely blended into small pieces.
2. In a large container with a lid, combine the milk mixture with the chia seeds and mix. Cover the container and place it in the refrigerator for at least 6-8 hours to thicken.
3. Take chia seed pudding out and mix chia seed pudding again to avoid clumping. If you notice your chia seed pudding is too thick, add additional milk.
4. Divide the chia seed pudding into cups.Top with raspberries, chocolate, peanut butter, pecans, and date syrup to taste!
Wanna learn more about chia seeds? Read our article here.
Photo credit + recipe - It's All Good Vegan
Be the first to receive updates on new arrivals, special promos and sales.