Who wants a recipe for the FLUFFIEST Blueberry Muffins?!
words cannot describe how good these are. So soft, so moist, and oh so fluffy!!!
Your home will smell like a fresh bakery!
Recipe (makes 12 muffins)
- 1 1/2 cup AP flour
- 2 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon & salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup D'vash date syrup
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Combine and whisk together all the dry ingredients
3. Add in the wet ingredients
4. Mix until a smooth, thick batter consistency forms
5. Gently fold in the blueberries
7. Bake for 20-25 min
8. Let it cool down and enjoy!
Images and recipe create by Sunny Yue for D'vash Organics
Be the first to receive updates on new arrivals, special promos and sales.