Who wants a recipe for the FLUFFIEST Blueberry Muffins?!
words cannot describe how good these are. So soft, so moist, and oh so fluffy!!!
Your home will smell like a fresh bakery!
Recipe (makes 12 muffins)
- 1 1/2 cup AP flour
- 2 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon & salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup D'vash date syrup
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Combine and whisk together all the dry ingredients
3. Add in the wet ingredients
4. Mix until a smooth, thick batter consistency forms
5. Gently fold in the blueberries
7. Bake for 20-25 min
8. Let it cool down and enjoy!