We're gonna be honest here - these babies don't even need an introduction. They undoubtable speak for themselves.
The D'vash team had so much fun re-creating this recipe. And no, there were no leftovers.
If you make it, be sure to send us a picture - we would love to hear how you went.
1 1/2 cup Oat flour
1/2 cup melted butter ( can sub melted coconut oil)
2 tbsp D'vash Date Syrup
Pinch of sea salt
1/3 cup tahini
1/4 cup melted butter ( can sub melted coconut oil)
3 tbsp D'vash Date Syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
dash of sea salt
3/4 cup dark chocolate gems
Optional: 2 tsp canola/ coconut oil
1. Mix all of the ingredients for the base and transfer it to a greased or parchment paper lined pan
2. Place in freezer for 30 mins
3. Mix all of the ingredients for the caramel layer once the 30 mins are over
4. Place in freezer for 20 mins
5. Melt the chocolate ( add the oil if you want it to be smoother) for 2 mins in 30 second increments
6. Place in freezer for 30 mins
7. Chop into bars and enjoy. Place left overs in the fridge