Fall is here and we can’t help but cozy up with a mug filled with something warm! Can’t decide on a beverage of choice this season? We are sharing two of our favorite fall drinks with you that are both nourishing and insanely delicious!
- Pumpkin Turmeric Latte
ICYMI, it’s PSL season, so are you even surprised that pumpkin sneaked its way into one of our favorite drinks? Let’s talk Turmeric for a sec- it’s all the rage and with good reason, with its health benefits like its ability to boost digestion and immunity, there's no wonder why it’s making its way into our Fall Favorite Drinks list! With this duo, you can’t go wrong!
- 2 cups milk of choice (we used almond milk)
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp allspice
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp D’vash Organics Date Syrup
- Bring the almond milk to a simmer in a saucepan
- Mix the pumpkin puree, date syrup, and all of the spices in a large bowl
- Pour in simmering almond milk a little at a time while mixing, until incorporated
- Serve immediately with an extra sprinkle of cinnamon or turmeric
- Iced Golden Milk Latte
Ok so we know we said you’d most likely want to cozy up with a warm drink - well let’s be real, here in California, we are still able to comfortably drink an iced latte in this 75 degree weather. With that said, this Iced Golden Milk Latte is an absolute must!
- 2 cups milk of choice (we used oat milk)
- 1 tbsp D’vash Date Nectar
- 1 ½ tsp ground Turmeric
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch ground pepper
- In a cocktail shaker, combine all ingredients and shake well.
- Pour over ice and enjoy!
There are so many drink options for the Fall! What are some of your favorite flavor combinations this season? Try these and tag us on Instagram @dvashorganics and we will share the love!